Monday 27 February 2012

Very dry day at ASCCA

Bruno and I had a very uneventful day out on our Walk at the Cross on Friday (24th).  We spotted a pair of chickadees, (that wouldn't even give me a shot) a magpie and probably 15-20 ravens. Nothing else othere than the cattle that are grazing on the land. In order so show you a little something I went back into my "file" photos and thought that I would share a couple of shots of this large (200+) herd of elk that Mike M and I found on the property a couple of years ago. the light was terrible, but I think you can get the idea:


It was cold and snowy that day. I have seen any elk on the property in the last 12 months.
We did see some Cougar tracks on one of the trails, they looked to be 2-3 days old.
Have a GREAT week.

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment