Saturday 31 December 2011

Laurel and Neil Moose Hunt

Well, even though I couldn't find her brother a moose, Laurel selected a Moose search has her "track" on Friday morning. We were a way from the house a little late and had other interruptions that impacted our "prime time" searching, but we ended up doing okay.  A tough order we left at 7:36 a.m., and they wanted to be downtown Calgary by 11:00. That didn't leave much time for "looking". We spotted these deer and were very pleased that they decided to perform a little fence jumping for us:

Then, right at the end of our trail I managed to spot a moose for her, so the trip was a success. We were only a mile from the main highway when I found this cow, in one of my "go to" spots!
So a good successful trip, when you throw in the Roughies, and the mature Bald Eagle we were able to scrounge up, and I dropped them of at 6th Avenue and 2nd Street SW @ 11:05!

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment