Wednesday 29 February 2012

Quick trip looking for a Snowy or Two

I wanted to get on Tuesday to fire off some shots at some Snowy owls for a set of omparison shots. I am renting a different lens for the weekend, so I was hoping to get a few shots with the 70-300mm to take note of any improvements.  Not much luck.  We were late getting away and that never helps. We had great light for the time we were out,but could only find one flighty Snowy. Other notables were Redpoll flocks, a group of snow Buntings, a group of four Grey Partridge (Huns), three coyotes, and a Pile of Magpies. Sorry no decent photo's for the Blog today, but I will be very busy on the weekend trying to find birds I've already shot this year for some Image Quality comparisons with the rented lens.  You may not see any undates until Monday. But they will be coming:)

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment