Thursday 24 May 2012

Sunday May 13- Butterflies

Sorry fore the long delay in posting, I have been away from home, then not feeling well since my return. I thought that I should try and get caught up with a big bird count coming up on Sunday I will get too far behind.
I was out of bed early Sunday morning and looking for something to shoot when I found this YHBB
The walk started well and I managed to grab this pale greenish fella with yellow?
The Clay Colured Sparrows were singing everywhere, I just can't hear them.
I would greatly appreciated if anyone can name these butterfly's I'm posting, I don't have a clue as to what they are.
And yet another mystery bug.
We found a pair of nesting Swallows they always do a great job of catching the sun's rays.
Did I mentions we saw a couple different kinds of Butterflies?
We saw our first Gadwall's of the year.
But the day wouldn't be complete without a butterfly.
But I couldn't leave you with all these butterflies so I thought that I would throw in a couple more birds. Like this Black Necked Stilt.
And maybe a spotted sandpiper.
I hope everyone has a GREAT week. I am off to Vancouver for the next 10 days.
Turbo




No comments:

Post a Comment