Saturday 13 October 2012

Bucks, Goshawk, Meadow lark Local Run (121012)

Len still did not get his Muley Bucks, the only missing item on his request list. I having been filling the others as they came up. So I thought I would take him on one of my "close to the house" runs, in order to get some deer. It was a very beautiful sunrise, but a slow start to the day for some reason, but things eventually picked up. We started with some far off Whitetails, then a couple of small Muley bucks, One of my "honey holes" came up dry and the pressure was on, but my second spot came through.
Then we found this fella.

Then we grabbed this pair.
A total surprise was this fella fe managed a shot of a juvenile Northern Goshawk.
We also found this Western Meadow Lark, just after having its bath.
We also found a few BOP's soaring down the river. This Juvenile Bald Eagle was one of them.
As we wrapped up our tour, we headed over to look for a couple of GHO's that we had directions to. We were unable to find them, but we found a couple other subjects worth capturing.
The chickadees mobbed me when I gave a couple of whistles, and we managed to spot four whitetails as we walked around.
That was it for our day, I hope you too had as great a day as we did.
Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment