Tuesday 6 November 2012

Saturday morning Bucks. (121103)

A heavy foggy overcast morning, so I thought that I would sneak over to the west for a peak. Once I go our of the fog, there was some great views.
I spied two bucks traveling along a fence line, when I pulled the truck up to a stop here were 5 does out in the field. I squeezed off a couple of quick images then headed over to the fence line.  I then figured out that they were headed over to the does, so I tried to get into position for a shot or two.
This 8-pointer had already joined the females by the time I got back. A 10-pointer joined them along with a little 6 for additional entertainment.  I like this image here:
Here is a shot of the 10'er on his own.
I finished the morning up with some sheep.
I also spotted a pair of snow Buntings. Zel and I saw a couple yesterday on the wild horse hunt.
Turbo


No comments:

Post a Comment