Sunday 9 September 2012

Swainson, Redtail At the range. 120908

With the moose success we had last night, we were hoping tro get some action out at the ranch.  I had never taken Zel out for a walk around the ranch. It never hurts to receive a reminder that you have to be diligent when you are out in the woods, here is a little shot from one of my favourite roads.
The big animals were elusive. But our friends the "Gloria Swainson's" were very cooperative.
And here is a young Northern Harrier.

While I'm not much of a landscape shooter, but it never hurts to have a look at the typeof country that we live in here.
I am afraid the Zel might have overdosed on eye candy on this trip. He didn't care that we didn't see alot of critters, the landscape blew him away.
Early this morning it was 3C and by the time 11:00 rolled around we were in the 23C range and gaining. I hope everyone has a great Wildlife week!!
Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment