Sunday 22 April 2012

New Lens Friday April 20 2012

I picked up a new 300mm F4.0 lens today and have 14 days to determine if it is the right lens for me. So for the next several posts this is what I will be using for a lens, let's see how the images turn out.
waiting for Jamie to show up at Inglewood I found Mrs. Wood Duck.
An American Robin
Mrs. Mallard
Whenever comparison shopping you have to take a few familiar faces like our friend below.
A tough bird for me to get a good shot of is, the Black Billed Magpie
Of course a colourful Mr. Woody must be shown
A first ever Pied Billed Grebe, hey, that's what it is called. A long way off, and not a big bird.

That pretty much wrapped up the Friday evening. We had headed down to get a look to see if we could find the Harlequin. Jamie grabbed one quick shot of him flying overhead, but I didn't get a shot. So far so good, I liked the results with lens tonight.  More to come tomorrow.

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment