Sunday 8 April 2012

Saturday evening

Having rented the monster, I thought I should get out whenever possible and fire off some shots. Here is a Roughie in the field with a fresh Prairie dawg.
Next up I found a pair of Western Meadowlarks.  One day I will get a full on frontal shot, and show you how beautiful this bird is. For now you will have to work with how well the camo works for it.
Missed opportunities for Shrike and Kestrel shots, but I pulled the trigger on about 75-100 redpolls, but they were much too far away. On the way home I did manage to catch this Trumpeter swam educating the smaller looking Tundra's on the form of a perfect stretch.
You can tell the Tundra's by the yellow coloured tear duct.
And the finish

Let's hope Sunday is a grand day.

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment