Sunday 8 April 2012

Wood duck and others.

I headed over to get shots of the nesting Pileated Woodpeckers but that was a wasted 90 minutes as there was absolutely no activity. So I headed over to Inglewood for a bit of a stroll. I started with this Goose bust.
Next I managed this Wood duck pair.
An often overlooked bird for its beauty, just due to how common it is, the American Robin.

My best ever Mallard hen.
A pretty good Mallard drake.
I am looking forward to the Warblers and sparrows showing up to add more colour. Here is a Black Billed Magpie. He appeared quickly and so the photo isn't framed too well.

And I'll wrap up the session with another shot of the male Wood duck.
This morning starts off our spring Sunday morning walks, so hopefully I will have something new soon.

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment