Saturday 4 August 2012

Nova Scotia Hummers 120803

Well made it to Nova Scotia and Thursday was a day of R&R trying to get over the lack of sleep on the red eye. Friday has been a smoking hot day here, and sitting in the blind to try and get a shot or two is like a Turkish Bathhouse. Patience from time to time gets rewarded.
This fellow was difficult to try and get to go to the "right hole" in the feeder, so we eventually blocked one with a begonia flower:)
Mom has been pretty pleased with her Star Gazer Lillies, so if I didn't include a shot of one of them I'd have to "give back" my blueberry pie.
We, my brother and I took a couple of shifts in the blind to try and get the "right" shots, but it was hot and the beer was flowing too good, so we had to "settle".
And of course we cannot have the men being the stars here, we all know we wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Mother!
Let's see if tomorrow brings us more sun, and birds:)

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment