Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy Canada Day!~ Out after Great Grey's again.

Jamie told me he never gets tired of chasing Great Grey's, I can relate, I would drive all week if I could taking photo's of Snowy's. We decided not to kill ourselves and get a little sleep I was at his place before 7:00.  We are always watching, and this Great Blue was our first good spot of the day.
After a couple of Swainson's and some Bluebirds we hit pay dirt.
Just 200 yards up the road we found an accomodating Snipe.
Then after turning around on the same road we find this Red Naped Sapsucker!
We managed to find this redtail.
We managed to find our first Grey Grey of the day, and got to spend 70 minutes with him.
I can't imagine scratching myself with talons like those!
We probably took 2-400 photo's of this guy. We had a great day for Canada Day!
I hope that everyone else had had the same tye of day!

Turbo



No comments:

Post a Comment