Sunday 22 July 2012

Thursday is Bear Night5 120719

Tim and I thought we would try tackling the Grizzlies one more time this week, but is was a slow evening. The bears were no where to be found, and there was not much of anything else out and about. We found these two moose. the young bull just laid in the ditch eating.  I took some video but her is a shot @180mm with no crop.

The Cow came over to say "hello" this is no crop at 120mm. This was at almost 8:30 p.m.
Apparently Tim was beating a hasty retreat trying ot get a shot of the two of us (cow and I) together.
It was a very quiet night with a coupleo fdeer and some hawks, but it would appear that the "dog days" of photography summer are here. I have been noticing a decided decline in critter availability over the past week or so!
I thought I would alos throught his Dragonfly shot in that I took while waiting for the Diagnostic Imaging place to open on Friday morning.
I guess that over the next week or two we will see what we cna find.
Turbo


No comments:

Post a Comment