Saturday 10 March 2012

Friends at FCPP

I am trying out a different camera lens this week, and I have been experiencing terrible results, as you can probabaly tell by my photo posts for this weekend. In order to try and work through what is going on I headed back down to Fish Creek PP to shoot some friends that are usually close at hand. On my walk I did manage to find this Ringed necked pheasant, so I thought I would post his portrait.
I was very disappointed with my Nuthatch and Chickadee shots, and couldn't find a cooperative Downy of Hairy woodpecker, but this Northern Flicker shot seems okay.
She was watching me as closely as I was watching her.
Changed configuration settings on the camera and we are out again tomorrow for our Sunday walk. It will be an hour earlier tomorrow as the clocks "spring ahead" tonight for Daylight savings time.

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment