Thursday 15 March 2012

Thursday morning Cross walk

Bruno and I did our Cross patrol this morning as I have an  interview scheduled for tomorrow, and thought we should get in a little exercise. We found a cow moose with last year's calf up on the flats, then in the SE corner we found these 10 Whitetails:
Things were pretty quitefrom there up to the top of the Pine Creek trail, where we found our freshest looking cougar tracks this year. I would say that that they were likely made within the past 24 hours, if not in the last 6.  Part the way down the hill we spotted three more Whitey's, and I think this is a decent shot of the lead doe:

Oh, I should throw in the Bald Eagle as well.  The wind came up pretty hard around 10:30 a.m. as seems to be the case here this spring.

Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment