Saturday 31 March 2012

Killing time

I was drag ass getting out of bed this morning, and debated going into the Camera Store to buy a new 300mm F4.0 lens, I decided against it.  I will wait until there is one available with VR. So when I finally got out of my funk and headed down to FCPP it was 11:30 like, late. But I did okay, I got my first butterfly of the year, I found out it is a Morning Cloak.

I followed that up with Mom's favourite a White breasted Nuthatch:
I was then almost attacked by this lovely little Downy:
Of course the Owls are doing great! I think we will start to see the youngsters in a couple of weeks.
We had some sun for a change. It was a great morning/noon time. The trails are getting muddy.

Turbo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paul, Great shots here. The Downy shot is superb

    ReplyDelete