Thursday 7 January 2016

Pheasants (201510-early) some shots and videos of Pheasants around the house.

On October 7th I took a few videos out through the bedroom in the morning. Here is a Jumpy Juvenile rooster. I really like how he is just struck by the urge to "crow" without any real preparation. Here is a second video that shows the 4 different roosters in the local family. See if you can tell the difference between these individuals.
Here is a shot of one of my local crows that is willing to hang onto the suet feeder in order to get a little treat or two.
A couple of evenings later I came home and found this fella in the trees around the bird feeders.
 It was almost dark so these images are not great. This little guy seems to have a bad right eye.
Then a couple of mornings later I found these visitors on the back lawn. It was pretty early and I only had my 18-105mm lens on the camera. So here is an evidence shot of 2 of the 6 Ruffed Grouse that were there. 
If you get the chance this week, put a little "wild" in your life!
Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment